You Could Choose Parents For Your Child Through an Adoption Plan
An Adoption Plan – Yours to Control
Birth parents have control of their outcome. Let us help you find out how.
An adoption plan is when a birth mother (and father) makes the decision to provide parents for their child. Many women say they could not carry a baby for nine months and then “give them up”. That is not the case when a birth mother (and father) pursues an adoption plan. The birth mother has full control over the adoption process. You are never meant to have to do go at it alone.
It's Important to Know:
- A birth mother has full control over the adoption process. You don’t have to do this alone.
- The birth plan is yours to control. You can choose the parents of your child, or you can change your mind and choose to parent yourself.
- There are two types of adoption plans…Open and Closed. We can help you know the difference.
Things to Consider
- Would I be able to give this baby the life I want to give them?
- Do you know the difference between open and closed adoption plans?
- Birth mother is never alone in the decision to choose parents for her child.