Your Body Could Naturally Miscarry
Miscarriage is often times outside of your control. Know the status of your pregnancy.
A miscarriage is when your body spontaneously is unable or unprepared to handle a pregnancy. This could occur for many different reasons.
Miscarriage Statistics Explained
- We know that 25% of all pregnancies end in natural miscarriage.
- Only an ultrasound can determine whether or not a pregnancy is healthy (viable). PSS can offer a first-trimester ultrasound.
- Most miscarriages are due to chromosomal abnormalities. This means that they are usually beyond your control.
Call us to learn more about our ultrasound services. But if you are noticing bleeding and cramping, you should contact your medical care provider as soon as possible. It is important to know if you are experiencing a miscarriage.
It's Important to Know:
- If you think you’re experiencing a miscarriage, you should contact your medical provider right away.
- An ultrasound is a valid way to determine the viability of your pregnancy. We can provide the services at no cost to you.
- You may be eligible for a free first-trimester ultrasound at one of our mobile locations.
Things to Consider
- Are you experiencing any abnormal bleeding or severe cramping?
- Did you know that 1 in 4 pregnancies end in natural miscarriage?
- Do you have a gynecologist you see for regular care?