Your Body Could Naturally Miscarry
Know the status of your pregnancy. A miscarriage is when your body spontaneously is unable to handle a pregnancy. This could occur for many different reasons. Miscarriage is often outside of your control.
Miscarriage Statistics Explained
- We know that as many as 25% of all pregnancies end in natural miscarriage; most occurring during the 1st trimester.
- Only an ultrasound can determine whether or not a pregnancy is healthy (viable). Pregnancy Solutions can offer a first-trimester ultrasound.
- Most miscarriages are due to chromosomal abnormalities. This means that they are usually beyond your control.
Call to learn more about our ultrasound services. But if you are noticing bleeding, cramping, & pain, contact your medical care provider as soon as possible. It is important to know if you are experiencing a miscarriage.
It's Important to Know:
- You may be eligible for a FREE 1st trimester ultrasound at our medical clinic or one of our mobile locations.
- Ultrasound is a valid way to determine the viability of your pregnancy. We can possibly provide these ultrasound services to you!
- If you think you are experiencing a miscarriage, you should contact your medical provider right away.
Things to Consider
- Are you experiencing any abnormal bleeding, cramping, or pain?
- Did you know as many as 1 in 4 pregnancies end in natural miscarriage?
- Do you have an OB/GYN you see for regular care?