You Could Choose to Parent by Carrying Your Baby Full Term
You Could Choose to Parent
You will not be alone if you decide to parent. We're here to support you.
A birth mother (and father) make the decision to continue the pregnancy and care for their child. Choosing to parent may seem like an overwhelming task as you consider how it could affect your life. The good news is that there are resources and referrals in the community to help women and men be successful in their decision to parent.
Sometimes, choosing to parent may mean you choose to parent without a partner. Whether you choose to parent alone or with the baby’s father, you will not be alone. Pregnancy Solutions offers relational support to those who decide to parent. We can direct you to people who have experience and compassion in assisting in the choice to be a parent.
It's Important to Know:
- It may seem overwhelming to think about yourself as a parent. You will not be alone if you choose to parent.
- Relational support is important for each person who decides to parent. We can direct you to people who will support you.
- Parenting is not easy, but the first step is learning how to be the best parent you can be. We can help you with that.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- There are community resources available to people who choose to parent.
- Relational support is available through parenting and infant care classes.
- Pregnancy Solutions has maternity and baby materials available to those who are eligible.